On-board DCDC converter
An electric vehicle contains at least one low-voltage energy storage with multiple low-voltage electrical loads, and one high-voltage sub-network with a high-voltage energy storage device. An on-board DC/DC converter serves to enable the bi-directional energy flow between these two electrical sub-networks. The greatest challenges faced are: achieving the greatest possible efficiency, and keeping overall system costs in check. The space required for the DC/DC converter should also be kept to an absolute minimum.
· Fully automotive-qualified product portfolio including both power modules and discrete solutions
· upports a wide range of high-efficiency conversion topologies (including bi-directional)
· Compact design with maximum power density
· Very low loss at high switching frequencies
· Integrated isolation for gate driver
· High-performance 32-bit microcontroller solutions