New Energy Vehicles High Voltage EPS
In electric power drive system, the high voltage EPS is responsible for the electric power steering. It is a key component in the car, EPS get the power from auxiliary motor, and battery electric energy can transfer to mechanical energy to produce auxiliary power. It has low energy conversion loss, and motor will only be working while EPS needs auxiliary power. Thus, high voltage EPS can reduce the energy consumption for power steering and improve the steering system to enhance the driving experience and handling stability.
• Fully compliant with automotive industry standards, including power modules and discrete solutions
• Integrated isolation gate driver
• High efficiency 3-phase drive even at high switching frequency since low conduction loss
• A wide variety of 16- and 32-bit microcontroller solutions dedicated to (H) EV applications
• Provide evaluation kits to reduce system development time