New Energy Vehicles Motor Control Unit
In the electric drive system, the main inverter can control the motor. It is a key component in the vehicle since it determines the driving behavior and the vehicle's energy efficiency. In addition, the main inverter also can capture the energy released by the regenerative brake and feedback to battery. The conclusion is that the maximum mileage of the vehicle is directly related to the efficiency of the main inverter.
• A product portfolio that fully conform to the automotive quality requirements, and can support all types of motors, generators and power rating
• High efficiency three-phase drive with very low conduction loss, even at very high switching frequency
• Integrated isolation gate driver
• A wide variety of 32-bit microcontroller solutions for (H) EV applications
• An evaluation board kit is available to reduce system development time