New energy vehicles high voltage air compressor/pump
The air compressor/pump in pneumatic brake system is driven by the engine in traditional vehicles. For the new energy vehicles, the battery is the power source, and through the motor and electromagnetic clutch drive pneumatic brake system air compressor which intermittent work and frequently clutch.
• Fully compliant with automotive industry standards, including power modules and discrete solutions
• Intergrated isolation gater driver
• High efficiency 3-phase drive even at high switching frequency since low conduction loss
• A wide variety of 16- and 32-bit microcontroller solutions dedicated to (H) EV applications
• Provide evaluation kits to reduce system development time