New Energy Vehicles High Power DCDC Converter
The framework of electric vehicle including one unit low voltage power network with one unit low voltage reserve energy system and several units power load, and one unit high voltage power network with one unit high voltage reserve egergy system. The effect of high-power DCDC converter is to allow bi-directional energy flow between the two supply netwokrs.
• Fully compliant with automotive industry standards, including power modules and discrete solution.
• 3-phase drive with high efficient due to low switching loss even at high switching frequency.
• Compact design with the highest power density.
• Low switching loss at high switching frequency.
• Gate driver integrated.
• Full capacity of 32-bit microcontroller solutions dedicated to (H) EV applications
• Provide evaluation kits to reduce system development time